Dell PowerConnect 7048P PoE+ Network Switch P72W5
The Dell PowerConnect 7048P switch is a 48 port, layer 3 switch built with gigabit switching capabilities. The Dell 7048P features 4 SFP+ 10GbE uplink ports for stacking at up to 64 Gbps bandwith. All 48 Ethernet ports on a Dell PowerConnect switch offer power over Ethernet + (PoE+) capabilities. the 7048P uses the 802.3at standard for powering end devices such as IP phones directly through the switch.
The PowerConnect 7048P is a stackable switch with scalability for even the largest corporate networks. Up to 12 wire-speed Dell PowerConnect 7048P switches can be managed as a single unit. The Dell 7048P does all this while maintaining energy efficient Ethernet to help reduce power costs for your business. The power supply on a Dell 7048P is 80+ (80 Plus) certified to help reduce excess heat from the power supply.
The Dell PowerConnect 7048P can be configured by a USB connection. Rapidly deploy a custom configuration for your 7048P switch through a USB flash drive. Another major improvement of the Dell 7048P is the switch's iSCSI optimization. The 7048P is designed to automatically detect and configure the switch for a Dell EqualLogic SAN array environment.
Dell PowerConnect 7048P Features:
- 48 ports auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- PoE+ Support (802.3at)
- Power Over Ethernet across all 48 ports (802.3af standard)
- 2 Optional 10 GbE Dual-Port 10 Gigabit Ethernet uplink modules with SFP+ or 10GBASE-T
- USB connection for loading configurations
- Stackable up to 12 switches. Up to 64Gbps bandwith
- Managed switch, iSCSI optimized
- Four SFP / Etnernet Combo Ports
- Layer 3 Routing
- iSCSI Optimization
- IP / MAC based Access Control Lists
- Port Based MAC Address Alert
- (1) Dell PowerConnect 7048P
- Management Cable
- Power Cord
- 1 Year Warranty