The Dell PowerConnect 7048R switch is a 48 port, layer 3 switch built with gigabit switching capabilities. The Dell 7048R features 4 SFP+ 10GbE uplink ports for stacking at up to 64 Gbps bandwith. All 48 Ethernet ports on a Dell PowerConnect switch offer gigabit speeds. The Dell PowerConnect 7048R has the option of redundant power supplies for helping maintain uptime on your network. The power supplies on a PowerConnect 7048R are hot swappable so you can keep your network up while performing maintenance.
The PowerConnect 7048R is a stackable switch with scalability for even the largest corporate networks. Up to 12 wire-speed Dell PowerConnect 7048R switches can be managed as a single unit. The Dell 7048R does all this while maintaining energy efficient Ethernet to help reduce power costs for your business. The power supply on a Dell 7048R is 80+ (80 Plus) certified to help reduce excess heat from the power supply.
The Dell PowerConnect 7048R can be configured by a USB connection. Rapidly deploy a custom configuration for your 7048R switch through a USB flash drive. Another major improvement of the Dell 7048R is the switch's iSCSI optimization. The 7048R is designed to automatically detect and configure the switch for a Dell EqualLogic SAN array environment.
Dell PowerConnect 7048R Features:
- 48 ports auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- Redundant, Hot-Swappable power supplies to maintain network uptime
- 2 10 GbE Dual-Port 10 Gigabit Ethernet uplink modules with SFP+ or 10GBASE-T
- USB connection for loading configurations
- Stackable up to 12 switches. Up to 64Gbps bandwith
- Managed switch, iSCSI optimized
- (1) Dell 7048R
- (1) Reverse Airflow Power Supply
- Management Cable
- Power Cord
- 1 Year Warranty
Customers also viewed