The Dell PowerConnect 7024F switch is a 24 port, layer 3 switch built with gigabit switching capabilities. The switch features 24 1000-SX or 1000-LX Gigabit ports and stacking capabilities up to 64 Gbps bandwith. All 24 fiber ports on a Dell PowerConnect switch offer gigabit speeds. Four of the 1000-SX ports are combo RJ-45 Ethernet ports on the 7024F.
The PowerConnect 7024F is a stackable switch with scalability for even the largest corporate networks. Up to 12 wire-speed switches can be managed as a single unit. All of this is accmoplished while maintaining energy efficient Ethernet to help reduce power costs for your business. The power supply on a Dell 7024F is 80+ (80 Plus) certified to help reduce excess heat from the power supply.
The Dell PowerConnect 7024F can be configured by a USB connection. Rapidly deploy a custom configuration for the switch through a USB flash drive. Another major improvement of the Dell 7024F is the switch's iSCSI optimization. The switch is designed to automatically detect and configure the switch for a Dell EqualLogic SAN array environment.
Dell PowerConnect 7024F Features:
- 24 Gigabit 1000BASE-SX / 1000BASE-LX Fiber Transceiver Ports
- 2 10 GbE Dual-Port 10 Gigabit Ethernet uplink modules with SFP+ or 10GBASE-T
- USB connection for loading configurations
- Stackable up to 12 switches. Up to 64Gbps bandwith
- Managed switch, iSCSI optimized
- SSH/SSL Encryption
- Access Password Protection
- Port-based MAC Address Alert and Lockdown
- (1) Dell PowerConnect 7024F Network Switch
- Management Cable
- Power Cord
- 1 Year Warranty
Customers also viewed