Adtran Total Access 924e 3rd Gen Gateway 4243924F1
The Adtran Total Access 924e 3rd Gen Gateway 4243924F1 is an enterprise level gateway for users who need the ability to easily convert SIP to PRI or T1. The 4243924F1 offers three Ethernet interfaces – One Gigabit, and two fast – for access the integrated router or LAN/WAN access. In additional, the gateway can handle SIP to FXS conversions or even T1 to 24 FXS analog ports for analog connectivity to support customers remaining analog phones, fax machines, or modems. It functions as a full IP router with stateful inspection firewall, VLAN trunking, and Quality of Service support.
The Total Access 924e Gen 3 IP Business Gateway for Ethernet and multi-T1 applications features all the same robust routing and voice features of the previous generation (2ndGen) IPBGs, along with new features and functions that enables cost effective, reliable IP service delivery.
The Adtran 4243924F1 features an optional support for Session Border Control functionality.
Adtran 4243924F1 Features:
- eSBC Functionality (Optional)
- Supports 24 FXS Inputs
- Supports 3 Ethernet Interfaces - One Gigabit
- Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation
- Integrated IP Router
- Stateful Inspection Firewall
- Supports Quality of Service (QoS)
- 802.1Q VLAN Trunking
- Voice Quality Monitoring (VQM)
- Network Address Translation
- SIP Gateway
- Offers three Ethernet interfaces
- (1) Adtran Total Access 924e 3rd Gen Gateway 4243924F1
- Rack Ears
- Console Cable
- Power Cord
- 1 Year Warranty