Mitel 5330 IP Phone MiVoice Backlit 50005804
The Mitel IP 5330 is an IP based phone designed for Mitel Unified Communications systems. The Mitel IP 5330 (50005804) features a large backlit screen that displays all of the phone's information, and the Mitel 50005070 features the same display without a backlight. The Mitel IP 5330 provides up to 24 programmable keys that are labeled on the LCD screen through the shift button. The IP 5330 features support for wideband audio, to allow for higher quality and crisper phone calls held over a wideband codec. The Mitel 5330 is an enterprise level phone that is PoE capable. A full duplex speakerphone is built into the phone.
The Mitel 5330 is a dual mode phone with built in support for both SIP and MiNET protocols. An integrated 10/100 Megabit switch has been built into the Mitel 5330 allowing the phone and a computer to same network drop.
The Mitel 5330 phones sold by Dotcom Computers are all like new condition. They are cosmetically graded A and include full functionality of the original phone.
Mitel 5330 Features:
- Backlit Graphical Display (160x320)
- 24 Programmable keys through a shift button (8 Physical)
- 3 Dynamic Soft Keys
- Dual Mode: SIP and MiNET
- Full Duplex Speakerphone
- Integrated Headset Port
- Wideband Audio Support (G.722)
- Integrated Ethernet Switch (10/100)
- Power over Ethernet Compliant (802.3af)
- Low Energy Usage: 3.2 Watts Idle Consumption
- HTML Desktop Toolkit
- Supports QoS (Quality of Service)
- (1) Mitel 5330 Backlit IP Phone (50005804) - Like New
- New Handset Cord
- 1 Year Warranty
Mitel 5330 Quick Reference Guide