ESI 60 ABP IP 10/100 Phone 5000-0609
The ESI 60 Key IP phone is a programmable designed for ESI IP Server 900 and ESI Communications Servers. The ESI 60 IP provides 48 programmable keys for adding line, speed dial, feature, and extension keys. The ESI 60IP can work over both local LAN and remotely through the WAN or Internet. The ESI 60IP can be powered by either IEEE 802.3af power over Ethernet or an AC power adapter.
The ESI 60IP 10/100 phone comes with additional fixed feature keys such as Voice Mail key, HELP key, speaker key, and headset jack. The ESI has a large three line display on top that provides caller ID and digits dialed information. A lower display shows programmable key labels. The 10/100 phone version of the ESI IP 60 is part number 5000-0609.
ESI 60 ABP IP Phone 10/100 Features:
- 48 Programmable Keys
- Two Displays
- Integrated Ethernet Switch (10/100)
- Full Duplex Speakerphone
- Headset Jack
- 802.3af Power Over Ethernet
- Self-Labeling Programmable Keys
- One Touch Voicemail Access
- ESI IP 900 Server
- ESI Communications Server 50
- ESI Communications Server 100
- ESI Communications Server 200
- ESI Communications Server 600
- ESI Communications Server 1000
- (1) ESI 60 IP Phone 10/100 (5000-0609)
- Adjustable Stand
- New Handset Cord
- 1 Year Warranty
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
For the price vs new one it's fine and great!