The Aastra 6739i is a high end IP phone based off of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP). The phone has a large color screen that is backlit to provide a clear picture even in low light. The 5.7" display is a touchscreen that provides programmable buttons directly on the display. Up to 55 programmable softkeys can be set up in the phone. A gigabit switch is built into the phone to provide high speed data transfer and allow a desktop phone to share the same network drop at full Gigabit (10/100/1000 Mbps) speed.
The Aastra 6739i has additional advanced features such as a built-in USB port and support for bluetooth headsets. An onscreen keyboard is available for keying in and editing entries in the phone, and the IP phone has full XML browser support for apps. The Aastra 6739i can support up to 9 line or call appearances.
The Aastra 6739i phones sold by Dotcom Computers are all like new condition. They are cosmetically graded A and include full functionality of the original phone.
Aastra 6739i Features:
- Large Color Backlit Display
- 5.7" Touchscreen
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Based
- Supports up to 9 Line or Call Appearances
- Integrated Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- XML Browser Included
- Native Bluetooth Headset Support
- On-Screen Keyboard
- Up to 55 Programmable Softkeys
- Integrated Busy Lamp Field (BLF) Support
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet Support
- Personal Directory with Picture Support
- (1) Aastra 6739i IP Phone - Like New
- Leg Stands
- New Handset Cord
- 1 Year Warranty