3Com 3C16985B SuperStack 2 Switch 3300 XM 24 Port 10/100
The 3Com SuperStack 2 Switch 3300 XM switch lets you connect Ethernet/Fast Ethernet switches, Fast Ethernet hubs, and Gigabit Ethernet devices in a truly stackable solution. It is part of 3Com's family of fixed-configuration, stackable SuperStack 3 Switch 3300s.
The switch provides 24 switched autosensing 10/100BASE-TX Ethernet/Fast Ethernet ports for higher-density networking. Mix and match any SuperStack II Switch 1100s or SuperStack 3 Switch 3300s in one stack, or stack them together using a matrix cable for two units.
3Com 3C16985B 3300 XM Features:
- Support for IEEE 802.1p and 802.1Q standards enables packet prioritization and standards-based VLANs - Enhancing multimedia support and improving data throughput
- Fault-tolerance features for mission-critical environments include
- resilient links
- Spanning Tree support
- SuperStack 2 advanced redundant power systems.
- Intelligent Flow Management (IFM) and 802.3x flow control prevent packet loss and improve performance under heavy load conditions, even with demanding applications like video multicasts and real-time data feeds.
- 3Com Transcend Network Supervisor software lets you discover, map, and stress-monitor all devices on your network through an intuitive graphical user interface.
- (1) 3Com 3C16975B 3300 XM Switch
- Power Cord
- 1 Year Warranty