Total Access 900
The Adtran Total Access 900/900e Series of IP Business Gateways combine the functionality of Adtran's industry-leading integrated access devices with a SIP/MGCP and analog gateway to offer carriers and network service providers a cost-effective IP network strategy for VoIP deployment, with support for legacy equipment. The Total Access 900 and 900e Series allow carriers to deliver SIP trunks, hosted PBX, and other integrated voice and data services such as Dedicated Internet Access (DIA) to small and medium businesses, quickly and cost-effectively.
- Converged Access solutions for trunking and hosted VoIP networks
- Analog to SIP or MGCP conversion for legacy support over a dynamic IP network
- Robust routing, firewall, VPN, Voice Quality Monitoring, QoS, dynamic bandwidth allocation, and remote management features
- Support for up to 24 analog FXS ports, integral DSX-1 PRI/CAS interface for PBX connectivity
- Multiple chassis options provide flexibility and room for growth
Each Adtran Total Access 900 has been reset to default settings including passwords reset. It has been tested by our well trained and qualified staff who are well trained in dealing with Adtran products.