The ESI Communications Server 100 Phone System with NSP is an excellent small business phone system. The CS100 phone system is designed to work with a wide variety of ESI phones both digital and IP. This makes it ideal for customers that are looking at installing into either environment. The system can be run on either analog lines or a T1 digital circuit.
Each system ships with the power supply and NSP motherboard. Additional mother boards can be added to the system as needed including E2 684, E2 612, E2 A4, and other port cards as necessary.
ESI CS100 Features:
- Modular and Expandable Phone System
- Music on Hold
- Auto Attendant
- Call Forwarding
- Message Forwarding
- NSP Ethernet Port Built In
- Supports Remote IP Connections (with Licensing)
- Upgrade-able to 42 lines x 48 Phones
- (1) ESI CS100 Base Cabinet with NSP
- Power Supply
- 1 Year Warranty
- OPTIONAL: ESI Modules as needed