The Crestron DMC-F-DSP is a fiber input card for DigitalMedia switchers. The DMC-F-DSP offers built in stereo down-mixing for simultaneous distribution of multi-channel audio. This DigitalMedia fiber input card provides a single fiber input. The DMC-F-DSP allows the user to connect a single fiber transmitter or the output from another DigitalMedia switcher. Fiber allows for longer runs than traditional Ehternet cabling.
Crestron DMC-F-DSP Fiber Input Card Features:
- Provides Single Fiber Port
- Fits Standard DigitalMedia Switcher Slots
- Provides Integrated Down-Mixing
- Output Signals: HDMI or DVI
- Input Signals: DM Fiber over multimode Fiber
- Supports Dolby Digital Sound
- Audio Out: RCA (Female)
- (1) Crestron DMC-F-DSP Fiber Input Card with Down-mixing
- 1 Year Warranty
Dotcom Computers Inc. is not an authorized Crestron dealer. We are not affiliated with Crestron. We do not sell software or support. For these, you will need to contact an authorized Crestron dealer.
Customers also viewed